Pet Sitting Little Rock, AR: Vacation Visits, Dog Walking, Overnights Click HERE to contact me
Why Choose PW Pet Sitting:
I am a volunteer and foster for Humane Society of Pulaski County, CARE for Animals, and Out of the Woods Rescue
Service Area is West Little Rock 72211 zip code.
Specializing in Point West, Woodlands Edge, Cherry Creek, Taylor Park, and St. Charles
Will show up ☂rain or shine
Licensed and Insured
Certified in Pet CPR and disaster relief
Background Check and References Available and Encouraged
Wishbones For Pets Representative
NAPPS member (National Association of Professional Pet Sitters)
Who Needs a Pet Sitter?
- Are you Tired of Imposing on a friend or family member? Hiring a Pet Sitter prevents you from straining these relationships.
- Are you a Busy Pet Owner? PWPS is available day or night if you work long hours and just want someone to check in on your pet.
- Are you going on vacation or traveling for work? PWPS is available for extended periods of time and can provide full service visits for everything you need. - Does your pet prefer one on one undivided attention? PWPS provides that personalized care and spends time participating in your individual pet's favorite activities (whether that be affectionate cuddle and belly rub time, high energy play time, or customized manners training).
- Is your pet scared of being boarded or come home stressed? Some pets are scared of all the traveling, strange noises, and unfamiliar enviromnent. Pets like a routine and PWPS makes it a priority to keep your pet happy and stress free by sticking as close as possible to your normal routine and lifestyle.
- Are you uncomfortable Boarding your pet because of the risk of Kennel Cough? Pet Sitting in your own home lowers the risk of disease spread by limiting their exposure to other animals.
- Have you adopted a new pet? New puppies don't have the bladder strength to wait through your long work hours and frequent potty breaks are essential to housebreaking. I have experience housebreaking dozens of dogs. There has never been a foster dog leave my house that isn't potty trained. The only exception is newborn puppies that aren't with me long enough.
- Is Home Security Important to you while you are away? PWPS offers FREE mail and trash collection, curtain, blind, and light rotation, and plant watering to give your home the lived in look even when you aren't home.
Common Questions About Me:
- How long have you been doing this? - I started this business near the end of 2011, however, I've had over 25 years of experience of caring for animals, volunteering in local shelters, and fostering homeless critters.
- Is this your full time job? Yes, I care for your fur babies ALL day EVERY day. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I love. I offer visits from 8am to 8pm and overnights from 8pm to 8am. So if you can't seem to catch me on the phone- its because my priority is the current pets that are in my care, and I'm very hands on. Email and text is the best way to reach me.
- How did you get started in this business? I've always been an animal lover, but after fostering for all the local rescue groups in Little Rock- I realized that caring for animals is what I was meant to do. I wash"t sure if I could make a living with it, but I had to try. Turns out there is a huge demand for in-home personalized professional pet care. Thankfully I've had enough business that I can do this full time.
- Do you have backup sitters? I run the business and work in the business myself, but I do have a couple of trusted Pet Sitters that can back me up in an emergency. It will always be me (and only me) showing up to visits in your home, but I like to be prepared for all emergencies.
- Are there any animals that you cannot handle? Haven't found one so far. I love all critters (from dogs and cats- to snakes, lizards, fish, birds, bunnies, hamsters, ducks, and turtles...) Experience handling shelter pets has helped me to be very comfortable caring for the perfectly spoiled pets, but also abused and territorial pets. They all need love and I'm happy to give it to them.
Who are our clients?
Pet owners that have entrusted me with their most valuable possession (their pets) include: Doctors, Nurses, Lawyers, Police Officers, Firefighters, Teachers, Stay-at-home moms, Rescue Facilitators, and the list goes on.
Book your appointment today by phone call, text, or email. Voicemail fills up daily so text and email is the fastest way to contact me. We will have a FREE Consultation Meeting prior to 1st Appointment